Be prepared to be wowed by the scenery and attention to detail at Saskatchewan’s Premier Winery, where far exceeding visitor expectations is a matter of personal pride!
- Taste up to nine wines, all wine is made on site.
- Wander at leisure on the self-guided tour of the vineyards.
- View the wine-making area and learn about Enology.
- Relax on the beautiful patios while enjoying a Bistro-style Lunch.
- Shop in our vineyard gift shop, with its carefully-selected array of uniquely “Saskatchewan” and wine-associated items.
- Conveniently located 20 kms S.W. of Maple Creek on Hwy 271 the Winery is in close proximity to Ft. Walsh National Historic Site and Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park.
- Only 28 kms off the Trans Canada HWY.
- Pavement to the Winery gateway.
- Large turnaround area for motor coaches and holiday trailers.
- Wheelchair accessible building, patio and bathrooms.
- Pet Friendly (please keep dogs on leash)
- Although this is primarily an adult destination, well behaved children are welcome.
Gift Certificates are available
2010 Sask Tourism Business of the Year
Proud members of the Cypress Hills Destination Area.
LOTS to see and do in the beautiful Cypress Hills! www.visitcypresshills.ca for more information!
Website Photos by Cypress Ventures Ltd.
Website by Interlocking Solutions